The 2014 Annual Conference is approaching!
April 8 at the Hogan Center, Holy Cross, Worcester.
Registration begins at 8:00 am and sessions will run from 9:00 pm – 4:00 pm.
Breakout sessions include:
- Introduction to the Digital Commonwealth
- New and Improved Digital Commonwealth System
- Digital Preservation
- Conservation and Digitization
- Fundraising and Grant Writing
- Digital Public Library of America
- Online Exhibits
- Audience Engagement and Crowdsourcing
- Lightning Round Presentations