If your institution is looking for a presence in the digital world but you aren’t sure where to start, then this seminar is for you. Join representatives from the Boston Public Library and the Digital Commonwealth Board in this practical 2-hour seminar that will answer:
- What is Digital Commonwealth?
- How does one apply for free digitization?
- What free services does the Boston Public Library offer?
- What kind of commitment does an institution have to make to get involved?
- What are benefits of membership in Digital Commonwealth?
This will be the third in a series of free Introductory Workshops around the state. Registration is free to libraries and cultural institutions across the state of Massachusetts. Register here!
Presenters: Digital Commonwealth & Boston Public Library Digitization Team
Date: Thursday August 20th
Place: Lucius Beebe Library, 345 Main Street, Wakefield, MA 01880
If you can’t make this event, you can register for the final introductory event, which will be on September 22 in Whately.