The 2014 Annual Conference is approaching!
April 8 at the Hogan Center, Holy Cross, Worcester.
Registration begins at 8:00 am and sessions will run from 9:00 pm – 4:00 pm.
Breakout sessions include:
- Introduction to the Digital Commonwealth
- New and Improved Digital Commonwealth System
- Digital Preservation
- Conservation and Digitization
- Fundraising and Grant Writing
- Digital Public Library of America
- Online Exhibits
- Audience Engagement and Crowdsourcing
- Lightning Round Presentations
Registration is now open for “Practically Digital: Doing What it Takes”, to be held on Tuesday, April 8th, at the Hogan Center at the College of the Holy Cross in Worcester.
The conference will feature keynote sessions by Melissa Levine, the Lead Copyright Officer from the University of Michigan Library, and Liz Bishoff, of the Bishoff Group.
Breakout sessions topics include:
- audience engagement and crowdsourcing
- conservation and digitization
- digital preservation
- online exhibits
- lightning round presentations from Digital Commonwealth members
In addition, staff from the Boston Public Library will be on hand to provide metadata consultations throughout the day.
For additional information and to register, visit the conference website: http://members.digitalcommonwealth.org/events?eventId=856673&EventViewMode=EventDetails