The first in a series of free Introductory Workshops around the state
May 27, 2015 from 10-12 at Jonathan Bourne Library, Bourne, MA
If your institution is looking for a presence in the digital world but you aren’t sure where to start, then this seminar is for you. Join representatives from the Boston Public Library and the Digital Commonwealth Board in this practical 2-hour seminar that will answer:
- What is Digital Commonwealth?
- How does one apply for free digitization?
- What free services does the Boston Public Library offer?
- What kind of commitment does an institution have to make to get involved?
- What are benefits of membership in Digital Commonwealth?
Registration is free to libraries and cultural institutions across the state of Massachusetts.
Register at: http://digitalcommonwealth.memberlodge.org/events
Presenters: Digital Commonwealth & Boston Public Library Digitization Team
If you can’t make this one, consider these:
- July 7 2015 – Joshua Hyde Library in Sturbridge (tentative)
- August 20, 2015 – Lucius Beebe Library in Wakefield
- Sept. 22, 2015 – MLS Whately Office 10-12
Hope to see you there!
Co-Chair, Digital Commonwealth Outreach Committee